Mark out moment...........or glitch???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Mark out moment...........or glitch???

User Info: SirByedato

SirByedato
4 years ago#1
I have 4 brands in my universe( ECW, WCW, WWE, ROH ).....None of them share any titles......On my WCW show, main event is Goldberg ( #1 contender ), vs Randy Savage, w/Hollywood Hogan ( champ ).........I semi squash Macho with Goldy.......After the match, Shane Douglas ( ECW champ ) does a run in, and smashes the un-expecting Goldberg with his belt...........Is this the " Franchise" backing up that big mouth, or THQ fudging up???

I'd like to think this was Mr.Douglas beastin on "wrasslin"..........but I suspect THQ was the culplit..........Any one experience something similar???

User Info: wooodaddy

wooodaddy
4 years ago#2
I dunno, but I have had interference and people in cutscenes that I put in the inactive.. can't figure it out
whether if you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it...woooooooo

User Info: Dart_Feld7

Dart_Feld7
4 years ago#3
Invasion v.2
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.

User Info: SirByedato

SirByedato
4 years ago#4
Dart_Feld7 posted...
Invasion v.2

Now you got my hopes up........I expect Taz to show up on Nitro and choke out Sting.......Anything less is fail.....Thanks jerk..........

User Info: BigRedNY

BigRedNY
4 years ago#5
I run two separate federations in my Universe with no shared titles. Before one match, Alberto Del Rio showed up in the front row with a ticket to watch a match for the federation he was not a part of. Sadly, it went nowhere after that.

User Info: Dart_Feld7

Dart_Feld7
4 years ago#6
lol^^

BigRedNY posted...
I run two separate federations in my Universe with no shared titles. Before one match, Alberto Del Rio showed up in the front row with a ticket to watch a match for the federation he was not a part of. Sadly, it went nowhere after that.

If you had went over there then a cutscene where he floors you or your opponent would have played and might have lead to something.
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Mark out moment...........or glitch???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived