Post Match replays not working for me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Post Match replays not working for me?

User Info: EVPerson123

EVPerson123
5 years ago#1
Whenever i finish a match in WWE 13 Jerry says something like,"Let's take a look at some highlights." But I never get any replays.it just pauses for a moment and then shows a cutscene in universe or the winning animation.I have replays on so I don't know what the problem is.It's never worked for WWE 12 either,so it might have to do with my xbox,but I'm not sure.What should I do?

User Info: Trevd3

Trevd3
5 years ago#2
Same thing happens to me....what gives??
PAXMAN7

User Info: Super Vejita

Super Vejita
5 years ago#3
EVPerson123 posted...
Whenever i finish a match in WWE 13 Jerry says something like,"Let's take a look at some highlights." But I never get any replays.it just pauses for a moment and then shows a cutscene in universe or the winning animation.I have replays on so I don't know what the problem is.It's never worked for WWE 12 either,so it might have to do with my xbox,but I'm not sure.What should I do?

Do you have a hard drive? Or is it one of the 4GB Xboxes that work off flash memory? I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula

User Info: eureca323

eureca323
5 years ago#4
Yea replays in any game usually required a hard drive to store it.

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
5 years ago#5
For some reason whenever it goes to replay for one of my created superstars the game stutters along at about 2 frames per second (probably exaggerating) doesn't happen for the others though, maybe it's because that one is a little more detailed, I have it installed to my hard drive.

User Info: Xinoirea

Xinoirea
5 years ago#6
I have this issue as well. I have a 4gb xbox with no drive, but I was getting match highlight replays when I first got the game. Then I changed the setting because I was tired of them. Now I can't get them back.
unf
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Post Match replays not working for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived