Question about uploading created wrestlers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Question about uploading created wrestlers

User Info: Edbean1977

Edbean1977
5 years ago#1
Sorry if this is a 'dumb' question, but its one I've been wondering about.

I've noticed a lot of people will download someone else's CAW, change some stuff and then re-upload it and often with no credit given to the base CAW they used themselves.

Is there a way to prevent people from being able to do this? I have a couple I'd like to upload, but if someone else is going to copy it, tweak the eyebrows and claim it was their creation - that's kind of lame.

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
5 years ago#2
You can make it so that others can't download your caw and re-upload it later. However, you'll most likely get bad review ratings since it seems like everybody wants that option to re-upload great caws or use it in storylines.

User Info: Edbean1977

Edbean1977
5 years ago#3
Thanks for the reply. As for people giving my CAWs bad reviews because they can't re-upload them/etc... /shrug. I'd prefer that to seeing people take credit for stuff I do.

User Info: TheBedGrapes

TheBedGrapes
5 years ago#4
Well they can still just copy the formula from your caw, create it themselves and then upload it. That seems like a waste of time to me, but it could be done. People are douchey.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Question about uploading created wrestlers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived