DLC Pack 2 is definitely coming out today!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. DLC Pack 2 is definitely coming out today!!!

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
4 years ago#1
Check Cory's Twitter: @RealCoryLedesma. He tweeted "#WWE 13 DLC Pack 2 is scheduled for release later today. No exact time to announce. Enjoy!! #FeedMeMore".
So it's official. I'M SO PUMPED! Gonna download AJ, Ryback< Tensai and Ministry Undertaker! I JUST KNEW IT WOULD COME OUT TODAY! :D
(message deleted)

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
4 years ago#3
Wow. You created a new account just to announce something that 2 other people already announced?

User Info: phillyeagle2007

phillyeagle2007
4 years ago#4
So does this mean we should all make a separate topic announcing it coming out, when it was clearly announced on the original DLC topic?

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
4 years ago#5
phillyeagle2007 posted...
So does this mean we should all make a separate topic announcing it coming out, when it was clearly announced on the original DLC topic?

sure why not time to fill the board with duplicate DLC topics
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain

timilayas99
4 years ago#6
What's up with everyone? The tweet was a minute old when I checked. You're acting like it was announced 10 years ago and I just found out now.

User Info: w00dm4n

w00dm4n
4 years ago#7
what did you just find out?

User Info: phillyeagle2007

phillyeagle2007
4 years ago#8
w00dm4n posted...
what did you just find out?

He just found out that Cory does, in fact, have a Twitter account!

timilayas99
4 years ago#9
No, I just found out that the dlc pack 2 is DEFINITELY coming out today. With all these rumours i wasn't sure

timilayas99
4 years ago#10
Sorry if it's been posted multiple times, I didn't know :P. But anyway, back on topic. Who are you guys most excited to download?
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. DLC Pack 2 is definitely coming out today!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived