Will there be any more DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Will there be any more DLC?

User Info: XLegendKillerX

XLegendKillerX
4 years ago#1
just wondering if there will be anymore in the future ?
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

User Info: NarutoLord

NarutoLord
4 years ago#2
Nope. There were 3 sets planned.
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922

XLegendKillerX
4 years ago#3
Damn....i paid for Fan Axxess only for like 3 people i cared about...
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

User Info: NarutoLord

NarutoLord
4 years ago#4
I paid for it mostly because I wanted Goldust and DDP, plus the moves that came with them. I wanted the moves pack. I didn't care about many of the superstars initially, but I'm pleased with the purchase decision overall.
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922

XLegendKillerX
4 years ago#5
i'm eh, yeah im okay with Goldust, i wanted DDP Deff. and that was all that sparked me...im a little dissapointed now Gangrel and Ministry Taker was also good.
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
4 years ago#6
Well, at least you could still download all the other wrestlers. Even if you don't want them you can still get all the moves from them (which was surprisingly a lot this year).
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"

User Info: DeathX2270

DeathX2270
4 years ago#7
THQ just announced last week 2 more packs containing Doink the Clown with Dink Wink and Pink. and another with Jerry the King Lawler with Sleezy Cheesey and Queasy
If i lived here, then i would be home

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
4 years ago#8
the community creations wrestlers are usually 10x better then the official dlc ones
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
4 years ago#9
the community creations wrestlers are usually 10x better then the official dlc ones

You say that but iv still not seen a decent ABA Undertaker
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: MTincher

MTincher
4 years ago#10
THQ just announced last week 2 more packs containing Doink the Clown with Dink Wink and Pink. and another with Jerry the King Lawler with Sleezy Cheesey and Queasy

I just rewatched Survivor Series 1994 last night.
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Will there be any more DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived