The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

So if 2K owns the WWE series...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. So if 2K owns the WWE series...

User Info: terminatorx2013

terminatorx2013
4 years ago#11
they dont anything wwe owns it get real.

User Info: MikeH7186

MikeH7186
4 years ago#12
SnoopLion posted...
You can already select your attire before a match starts...

Except it doesn't work if you try and book a card, it won't save the attires you chose. And if you change a match and use a custom attire, it removes whatever cut scene would have happened. So actually, using custom attires in 13 offline is a bad idea.

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
4 years ago#13
TheJahManCometh posted...
Rockstar would be cool

Grand Theft WWE !!!!!!!!!!

lol. I knew someone was going to say this.

Kinda makes me wish Capcom picked it up for some reason.

Oh God no. I already imagine an entire match of QTE and some ridiculous cut scenes.

User Info: TheJahManCometh

TheJahManCometh
4 years ago#14
TheJahManCometh posted...
Rockstar would be cool

Grand Theft WWE !!!!!!!!!!

lol. I knew someone was going to say this.

Kinda makes me wish Capcom picked it up for some reason.

Oh God no. I already imagine an entire match of QTE and some ridiculous cut scenes.

Lol not like that. If that happened online would literally be unplayable in any remotely laggy match.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27628818/Objection.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: wwefan4ever

wwefan4ever
4 years ago#16
Roster updates? Yo do realize those "Roster updates" are just creations created using the in-game creation tools right? Meaning that they are no different than making CAWS to update the roster.

User Info: GOAT_S

GOAT_S
4 years ago#17
wwefan4ever posted...
Roster updates? Yo do realize those "Roster updates" are just creations created using the in-game creation tools right? Meaning that they are no different than making CAWS to update the roster.

automatic stat changes for 50 active wrestlers would be considered a roster update
RIP http://i.imgur.com/YatekDg.jpg
RIP https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBq1HOuCYAEsk39.jpg

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
4 years ago#18
DeathX2270 posted...
take two owns the publishing rights they will find a developer. they do own but 2k it is yet to be known if they will get 2k to do it or not

they're find a new developer witch i hope they do or they're will stick with Yuke's that is the q thay no one seems to know the answer for right now
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. So if 2K owns the WWE series...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived