Manager

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 years ago#1
What are the controls if you are playing as the manager?
Let's go Heat.

User Info: Sigma_Manatee

Sigma_Manatee
4 years ago#2
When you got onto the apron you press the taunt buttons to distract the ref.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 years ago#3
I am having trouble using finishes as the manager beause each time I press "Y" it distracts the ref. I also try throwing in weapons and distracting the ref with the D-Pad when I climb up to the turnbuckles (behind them, but on the apron.) The computer I manage doesn't even pick it up and use it as a quick cheap shot. I feel like being a manager feels kinda stupid. I cannot irish whip the ref in full with a Diva manager either. I just want to have it where I can set up cheap shots through a distraction.
Let's go Heat.

User Info: Sigma_Manatee

Sigma_Manatee
4 years ago#4
As far as I know, the A.I. are squeakiest clean faces in the world and don't want to cheat. ever.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
4 years ago#5
Sigma_Manatee posted...
As far as I know, the A.I. are squeakiest clean faces in the world and don't want to cheat. ever.

yea i know in DOR1 and 2 the AI could attempt to knock out the ref(at your own peril in DOR1) to use a weapon. however i swear in some of the games in this series the AI would try and grab a wepaon with the ref down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived