Ranking in wwe universe.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Ranking in wwe universe.

User Info: Eviledge_torans

Eviledge_torans
4 years ago#1
Ok I notice I rarely move up in the ranking on universe mode so how does the ranking system work? I win a good portion of my matches I never change the match cards ever so do I rank up on major shows or what? Another question I have is can u move up in rankings on a minor because my superstar is booked on most of the minor shows.
PSN ID Toransu

User Info: FeedTheRyback

FeedTheRyback
4 years ago#2
Hi. I play like the old Smackdown 1 IE Play as only one guy for moths then play as someone else.

My first year I played as Ryback because he was dlc he started at the bottom. It took 3 months to get a WWE title shot. Which I won, then 6 or 7 months later while still being WWE Champ I eventually got an IC shot. When my year as Ryback ended I decided to play as a caw Austin Aries. For my first 3 months I feuded with Yoshi on Superstars. Next 2 months feuded with a Tyson Kidd caw. After all this time I've only jumped from 29th to 20th in the heavyweight rankings but I am 4-6th in US.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nle5jp.jpg

User Info: J1MM3L

J1MM3L
4 years ago#3
FeedTheRyback posted...
Hi. I play like the old Smackdown 1 IE Play as only one guy for moths then play as someone else.

My first year I played as Ryback because he was dlc he started at the bottom. It took 3 months to get a WWE title shot. Which I won, then 6 or 7 months later while still being WWE Champ I eventually got an IC shot. When my year as Ryback ended I decided to play as a caw Austin Aries. For my first 3 months I feuded with Yoshi on Superstars. Next 2 months feuded with a Tyson Kidd caw. After all this time I've only jumped from 29th to 20th in the heavyweight rankings but I am 4-6th in US.

Did you manually book Ryback into matches, or just let Universe run it's course?
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
~ Arthur C. Clarke

User Info: FeedTheRyback

FeedTheRyback
4 years ago#4
Whatever Universe booked 99% of the time. The only time I ever edited anything was a championship scramble because since 2 guys start you can't pick entrant 3,4, or 5. So I just did the "change participates" and picked Ryback set his entrance random.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nle5jp.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Ranking in wwe universe.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived