How is everyone gettitng 4/5 star cards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. How is everyone gettitng 4/5 star cards?

User Info: briguysniper1

briguysniper1
4 years ago#1
I only got one 4 star card in a regular hunt by luck... are people paying for the special hunting tickets?

thanks!

User Info: Ruzz9

Ruzz9
4 years ago#2
Yeah.. don't judge me.. I spent like 60$ like a crackhead. :/
Steam/XBL/PSN: RichRuzz

User Info: Mugaaz

Mugaaz
4 years ago#3
I've gotten two 4* with regular tickets, so its possible. Most people are using the special hunting tickets. Also, you can get a 4 and 5 from invites, which is why you see them being spammed everywhere.

Mugaaz
4 years ago#4
Ruzz9 posted...
Yeah.. don't judge me.. I spent like 60$ like a crackhead. :/

If you don't mind me prying, can you tell us what exactly that got you in terms of cards?

Ruzz9
4 years ago#5
Absolute crapola. I'm a really good sniper though and can easily bag about 12+ cards per run so at least I get the most out of it. I just got my 2nd Valk, so 2 Valks. And I pretty much have 4-5 versions of the 1st zone 4 stars.

Mugaaz
4 years ago#6
Ruzz9 posted...
Absolute crapola. I'm a really good sniper though and can easily bag about 12+ cards per run so at least I get the most out of it. I just got my 2nd Valk, so 2 Valks. And I pretty much have 4-5 versions of the 1st zone 4 stars.

So you got two 5* and like 30 4*s from $60?

Ruzz9
4 years ago#7
Pretty much, I got a TON of 4 stars, but I'm also trying to collect certain ones. All I really wanted was Ace Hek and Ace Vampire :/

Mugaaz
4 years ago#8
Thank you for the info.

User Info: JarvanGS

JarvanGS
4 years ago#9
Not sure it's possible to get 12 kills on the special tickets, since they take 4-5 shots a piece.

But nice on the valks.

Ruzz9
4 years ago#10
I'd make a video if I could, I got a webcam but not sure how. You need to focus on chaining the +10seconds and most of the time you will get break shots so you end up on average with around 9-10
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. How is everyone gettitng 4/5 star cards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived