iOS on Ipods?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheTrinity

TheTrinity
5 years ago#1
I'm just wondering if an iPod touch would be able to run this game? I've never downloaded a full game so I don't have any experience with that sort of thing.
Il n'y a rien de nouveau sous le soleil.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
5 years ago#2
It should work. How old is your iPod? My first generation works with most games and final fantasy 1 and 2... but not with espagaluda and if I play eternal legacy the graphics are not as good as the newer iPods or my iphone as they have a faster processer and graphics chip.
3DS Friend code: 2621-2720-6163 Joerpg
Not sure if serious!? ...is this real life?

User Info: TheTrinity

TheTrinity
5 years ago#3
I just got it last year. That's good to know it's at least plausible. Now I just have to save enough space on there...
Il n'y a rien de nouveau sous le soleil.

User Info: leopardsnake

leopardsnake
4 years ago#4
My Ipod is version 4.2.1.

Will it work?
FFVII>FFX>FFVIII>FFVI>FFIX>FFXII>XIII-2>XIII

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
4 years ago#5
leopardsnake posted...

Will it work?

I had a really old iPod with version 1 and final fantasy 1 and 2!worked perfect so I assume you should be fine.

If it didn't work apple will fully refund the money so no problems. Happened to me with a really heavy shoot em up.
3DS: 2621-2720-6163 Yuri: "Whoa! Lady, I can see your...
Alluring Spy: "I hope you got a good look, sonny boy. Just think of it as my apology."

User Info: leopardsnake

leopardsnake
4 years ago#6
JRPG posted...
leopardsnake posted...

Will it work?

I had a really old iPod with version 1 and final fantasy 1 and 2!worked perfect so I assume you should be fine.

If it didn't work apple will fully refund the money so no problems. Happened to me with a really heavy shoot em up.

Ah; thank you!
FFVII>FFX>FFVIII>FFVI>FFIX>FFXII>XIII-2>XIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived