Official Guardian Wish List Thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Official Guardian Wish List Thread

User Info: ferrisdidit

ferrisdidit
4 years ago#1
The rules are simple! Post any guardians that you would want to see released!
*Note: Bilbo and Bert the Troll will be released in an upcoming patch.

Here are mine:

Sharku:
Searing Prod - Momentary movement speed increase at the cost of health.
Frenzy - The attack speed of nearby allies is increased by 20% for 6 seconds. For each enemy killed during this duration, attack speed is further increased by 10%.
Maws of Death - Sharku's hungering warg attacks the target for x damage, healing x life.
Blood Hunt - Sets loose two warg riders to attack the enemy guardian with the least amount of health.

Treebeard:
Call of Entmoot - Treebeard lets out a roar which slows the movement and attack speed of nearby enemies.
Ent Draught - Instantly heal Treebeard for x and periodically heals nearby allies for a smaller amount over 8 seconds.
Hurl Boulder - Toss a massive boulder towards an enemy guardian, which also causes area of effect damage to surrounding units. Enemy towers within this area receive bonus damage.
Stubborn Roots - Treebeard remains immobile for 6 seconds and gains 75% damage resistance.

Also Gimli... ;)
Note: You don't have to put the abilities of the guardians you want, just their names...
Bad Guy: "What is that AWFUL smell?!?"
Drake: "I told you to put that thing out Sully!"

User Info: Ephemeral1

Ephemeral1
4 years ago#2
Tom Bombadil. His Y makes him sing, annoying all enemy guardians and forcing them to DC.

User Info: Final_Tran

Final_Tran
4 years ago#3
I like Boromir, though his skill sit would probably be the same as Eowyn, except he'd use hid horn as the stun ult
PSN: Trannol, PSA:BR Main Gold Dragon Sir Daniel Fortesque.
http://tinyurl.com/c7alxud

User Info: Ephemeral1

Ephemeral1
4 years ago#4
Final_Tran posted...
I like Boromir, though his skill sit would probably be the same as Eowyn, except he'd use hid horn as the stun ult

His Y should make the entire team invulnerable for 5 seconds, at the end of which he automatically dies.

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 years ago#5
Frodo, he could flash and stealth.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Official Guardian Wish List Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived