Snaga is released

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: reverendmeta

reverendmeta
4 years ago#1
For those who don't know yet, Snaga is available. They released him Wednesday morning (here in US anyway). He is an "evil" Striker with a weird playstyle where he basically marks and debuffs a single enemy at a time then deals massive damage with his basic attack.

If they keep going by the same schedule they have been, then the Barrow-wight Lord should be released the Wednesday after next, March 6th.

Still no word on Survival Mode.
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA

User Info: Rannek17

Rannek17
4 years ago#2
He's a pretty fun character. He has the fastest base move speed(tied with Gollum) and has a skillset that synergizes to debuff, rush, and murder one enemy really fast. Compared to similar characters(Gollum, Bilbo, Mozgog), he feels a bit lacking in self-preservation skills.

I also really really hate his character model. He looked fine in Two Towers, damnit.
GT-Rannek17

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
4 years ago#3
Where are people hearing about future Guardians like the Barrow-wight Lord? Is there a list somewhere of guardians that are being worked on?
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.

Rannek17
4 years ago#4
Right when the game came out, the MotD at the top left listed what you'd get from the Season Pass. It went something like:

Bilbo
Bert
Snaga
Barrow-Wight Lord
4 Mystery Guardians

Considering we now have our four mystery guardians(Thorin, Goblin, Radagast, Gloin), it is fair to assume we will be recieving the Barrow-Wight Lord next.
GT-Rannek17

User Info: DrDoom

DrDoom
4 years ago#5
Wait hold on...have they said 8 was the max? No Gimli,Viggo, or Saruman?? If Ugluk and R the Brown made it I dunno why they wouldn't put the white wizard in.
This is Warg Sprint.
3DS 3566 2826 6484

User Info: reverendmeta

reverendmeta
3 years ago#6
DrDoom posted...
Wait hold on...have they said 8 was the max? No Gimli,Viggo, or Saruman?? If Ugluk and R the Brown made it I dunno why they wouldn't put the white wizard in.

They have not said if that is the max number of characters or if there will be a "season 2" of DLC releases.

The game definitely has room for/needs many more characters. Saruman, Treebeard, Grishnack, Elrond, Shagrat, Tom Bombadil, maybe Frodo & Samwise as a dual-character, Isildur. There are so many greats in the lore!

At the very least, they could release "re-skinned" versions of existing characters that look and play slightly different. Say a Gandalf the White, or an "Aragorn" skin for Arathorn that has a melee basic attack instead of a bow, or a generic "Ringwraith" skin for the Witch-King that would have better basic attacks but less ability power/auras.
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA

Rannek17
3 years ago#7
I'd prefer Witch-King's RotK armor, personally. His GoME outfit looks like such a generic necromancer armor.
GT-Rannek17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived