DLC File corrupted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TrustCo

TrustCo
4 years ago#1
Has anyone been having problems after downloading the latest DLC? Been getting a message that the DLC file is corrupted and restarts the game in "Gold Mode" which none of the DLC content is available to play

User Info: Rannek17

Rannek17
4 years ago#2
Got this as well, I deleted and re-DL'd the compatibility pack 3, been fine ever since.
GT-Rannek17

User Info: AE_

AE_
4 years ago#3
that didn't work for me, as it didn't for many people. some people say restarting the game alot will boot it up, but what works 100% of the time for me is the following:

when asked for a storage device, select one that has no save file in it. this will boot the game up fine. Skip the tutorial, go to options -> change storage device, chose the device where you have your saved game and voila.

i have read that pressing B and chosing not to select a storage device, and help and options - chose your storage device with the save works the same. i have tested this once, and it worked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived