Free copy of Deadlocked HD for those who bought full Frontal Assault:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. Free copy of Deadlocked HD for those who bought full Frontal Assault:

User Info: thetruesora

thetruesora
4 years ago#21
I played and resigned (the game was taking a while to start and then when I noticed it started I only had a little bit of recon time left and I knew I was easily going to lose) which should still count
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
3 years ago#22
so is this still happening or what?
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg

thetruesora
3 years ago#23
as soon as the Vita version of the game is released there'll be an email sent with a code for DL HD (similar to how they sent out codes for Motorstorm).

User Info: 921sora

921sora
3 years ago#24
This count for people who RECENTLY Bought this game? I thought the Vita version was came out a few months back... and I bought it digital thinking it was cross-buy. (Heritage Sale)
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!

thetruesora
3 years ago#25
As long as you've played online before they start sending out the code (don't think it matters if it's multiplayer or campaign mode) then you should qualify. :)

User Info: 921sora

921sora
3 years ago#26
thetruesora posted...
As long as you've played online before they start sending out the code (don't think it matters if it's multiplayer or campaign mode) then you should qualify. :)

Thank you for the quick response, I played one ranked match and hadn't tried a unranked match before hand and regretted it, surrendering seeing it was ranked. Hope that still counts ^^
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!

thetruesora
3 years ago#27
I've done a few matches, I won one but the others I was easily beaten by my opponents seemingly able to do a much quicker job of capturing nodes (including ones that I already captured). I've tried but haven't been able to do the single player online yet so that's why i'm hoping that isn't what is needed for it to send me a code for DL. getting the code was half the reason I bought this game while it was on offer.

User Info: W_R

W_R
3 years ago#28
I played a match online in January and even have the trophy for doing so, but I never received a code. What happened?

Edit: nevermind, this works:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683569-ratchet-deadlocked/66252743

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#29
Word of warning, Deadlocked (Gladiator) HD is an extremely buggy port. Trophies don't unlock when they should, cutscenes are jerky, the game frequently crashing (which tends to happen during auto-save, thus wrecking your save file and labeling it as "DIDNT WERK" (yes, exactly like that.)
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), SMT x Fire Emblem (Wii U), Bayonetta 2 (Wii U), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH

User Info: W_R

W_R
3 years ago#30
Kenaue posted...
Trophies don't unlock when they should

What's an example of that? How do you know it was supposed to unlock?
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. Free copy of Deadlocked HD for those who bought full Frontal Assault:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived