which game next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ventwig

Ventwig
3 years ago#11
I agree with you, with p3 being too long. it just got boring after a while and i just wanted to get to the end so i could start tales of xillia.

I suggest the devil survivor series, as i love those games
--- Official Turtwig of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Boards
Pie is yummy. And Kingdom Hearts is fun.

User Info: ICSTARS77

ICSTARS77
3 years ago#12
Yea I loved P3 and finished it but admittedly took like a month long break because it just felt like nothing was happening and the story events were really significant for waaaaaaaaaay too long. Then everything hit the fan and I finished in like a week, but still lol. I thought P4 was on the PS2 for the longest time and mine's essentially dead(works but takes forever to load/freezes a bunch), but now that I know it's on 360 might pick that up after DS: overclocked as I've heard DS2 is going to be rereleased like this one at some point.
"God. I feel sorry for anyone that dates a woman. Seriously, we're impossible" - my friend who's a woman and is married.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
3 years ago#13
In terms of the original DSi versions, I vastly preferred Devil Survivor 2 over Devil Survivor 1.

User Info: korerising

korerising
3 years ago#14
ZetaStriker posted...
I'm surprised no one mentioned Digital Devil Saga. It lacks a few series staples like demon recruiting and fusing, but probably the best plot in the franchise outside of maybe Persona 4, which I never got a chance to play. I loved that they incorporated the plot element of devouring others into the gameplay too.

Oh God yes, that was so much fun I want to go do it right now....Rend, slaughter, devour, yum! Yeah I missed the demon recruitment thing at first but then I got hooked. Stayed up for days on end playing those. My very favorite, though, was Persona 2: Innocent Sin--best boss-fight ever!
oh no, I read a book and turned into a demon...

User Info: bahamut920

bahamut920
3 years ago#15
ICSTARS77 posted...
I thought P4 was on the PS2 for the longest time and mine's essentially dead(works but takes forever to load/freezes a bunch), but now that I know it's on 360 might pick that up after DS: overclocked as I've heard DS2 is going to be rereleased like this one at some point.

Uh, Persona 4 is PS2. There's a port for PS Vita, but no 360 version. You must be thinking of P4 Arena, the fighting game sequel, which is PS3/360.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived