deathstroke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kimarous

kimarous
5 years ago#21
He looks AWESOME! I can't comment on his voice (at college and lacking audio right now), but in terms of gameplay and design, I like what I see! Slightly more yellow than I was expecting, but that's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

Anyone else notice the armor damage @ 0:20 or so? There's a big mark on his mask that isn't in any other footage.

User Info: Zekenar

Zekenar
5 years ago#22
Guess I'm the only one that finds him to be underwhelming. His super is pretty cool though. His voice does sound a little like Ron Pearlman to me, just with little gravel in it.
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad

User Info: IronChef_Kirby

IronChef_Kirby
5 years ago#23
SSF2Fan posted...
Speaking of heroes and villains, there are eight heroes and five villains in the game so far. Adding Luthor can balance the villains side.

You can see a glimpse of Lex in the announcement trailer for the game. He's in a green robo-suit-thing being shot at by Superman's eye lasers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsXW8IM7OA&feature=player_detailpage#t=60s
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7512/flame201010170935490807.jpg

User Info: Mister_Spyker

Mister_Spyker
5 years ago#24
YES YES YES

I actually said this out loud when I saw it!

MAN HE LOOKS SO BADASS!!

Don't really like the armor look tho : /
Hello, I am Mister_Spyker and that thing above me is my post... If you're still reading this and expect to find something relevant to what I'm saying... Stop.

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
5 years ago#25
oh man its getting hard to pick a main now im glad they didnt make garbage like in MKvDC

User Info: CoyoteKid476

CoyoteKid476
5 years ago#26
Nice Deathstroke is Finally here! NS did a good job, He looks pretty badass in that trailer.

wonder if we'll get anymore reveals today?

User Info: avengineagle09

avengineagle09
5 years ago#27
FoolMeNever posted...
Man, first Hawkeye now Deadpool? I thought this was a DC fighting game, not Batman with Marvel guests.

You don't read comics much do you. Both Arrow and Deathstroke have been out years before their Marvel counter parts.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
5 years ago#28
CoyoteKid476 posted...
Nice Deathstroke is Finally here! NS did a good job, He looks pretty badass in that trailer.

Possibly one more later
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame

User Info: tahmidk

tahmidk
5 years ago#29
Taizuku posted...
CoyoteKid476 posted...

Possibly one more later

Did boob say?

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
5 years ago#30
Sweet! Nothing like a badass of his caliber to balance out the roster.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived