Injustice Demo release date speculation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Injustice Demo release date speculation.

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#1
Alright to get started the demo release date for MK 9 was March 8 for PS Plus members. Two week later on March 22 it was release to everyone. MK 9 came out on April 19.

So if NRS follow the same thing they did with MK 9 for Injustice. We should get the PS Plus demo on March 5 and the public demo on March 19. Soooo... yeaaahh
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!

User Info: Gamer09e

Gamer09e
4 years ago#2
i wouldn't base mk9 release to this game seeing how its a whole game on its own....
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
4 years ago#3
I don't remember where I saw it, but I seem to remember reading that Injustice won't have a demo. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Check me out on Gamespot.

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
4 years ago#4
Gamer09e posted...
i wouldn't base mk9 release to this game seeing how its a whole game on its own....

Doesn't change the fact that the same company is developing it.
PSN: SoaD_009

User Info: Gamer09e

Gamer09e
4 years ago#5
SoaD0031 posted...
Gamer09e posted...

true, but like i said its still a whole different game,netherrealm said it themselves that they are taking a whole approach to this game compared to Mk.... tho i could be wrong..
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
4 years ago#6
Gamer09e posted...
SoaD0031 posted...
Gamer09e posted...

true, but like i said its still a whole different game,netherrealm said it themselves that they are taking a whole approach to this game compared to Mk.... tho i could be wrong..

I think by whole new approach they mean in the actual game itself. Company practices like releasing a demo for a game is completely different thing I believe. I mean look both MK and Injustce will have been released in mid April, so NetherRealm isn't taken a different approach in this regard.
PSN: SoaD_009
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Injustice Demo release date speculation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived