Anyone else fully paid off or pre-ordered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Anyone else fully paid off or pre-ordered?

User Info: Flint444

Flint444
4 years ago#11
Battle Edition pre-ordered for about $40. In the process of putting back $120 for the pick-up... That is one expensive controller :)
(This is NOT meant as an offensive remark. Repeat, NOT meant as an offensive remark)

User Info: Jing412

Jing412
4 years ago#12
going to preorder the battle edition this weekend

User Info: FoolMeNever

FoolMeNever
4 years ago#13
I just put the usual $5 on it. I swear, until May, there's a game coming out every month for me. >.>

User Info: avengineagle09

avengineagle09
4 years ago#14
I put $10 on it and will make my wife pay the rest since my birthday is on the week it comes out.

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#15
ordered the CE, not paid for, though

"EDIT: Well, gamespot has it, but they don't accept my International Debit Card."

i think the CE was exclusive to them. u don;t have a credit card or access to one?

User Info: Nectern

Nectern
4 years ago#16
I'm just waiting on the final Pre Order bonus'

Need to make sure I make the right choice.
http://i.imgur.com/sSU7i.gif
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif

User Info: En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur
4 years ago#17
I didn't pay mine off yet, but I am picking up the Collector's Edition at Gamestop. Really looking forward to it. I think I'm gonna take the day after off from work.
Playing - Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, PSABR, Halo 4, Lego LOTR, Darksiders 2, Forza Horizon, Transformers FOC, DOA5, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, Resident Evil 6, MAA
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Anyone else fully paid off or pre-ordered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived