Oh boy, another cash in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Oh boy, another cash in.

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
4 years ago#1
Is anyone really excited for this quick money maker? >_>

Posted this on the 360 board, but curious to hear your opinion, too.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
4 years ago#2
Damn straight I am.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
Yuji Kaido - Sniper of Butthurt Fanboys. Kill count: 62

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
4 years ago#3
Dude, if you think this game is just a quick money maker then you obviously haven't been following it for very long.

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#4
Hell yeah. I going to be buying every dlc except for the zombie one.
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
4 years ago#5
I didn't realize that spending two years developing a game and an entire year marketing it qualifies as a quick money maker.
PSN: SoaD_009

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
4 years ago#6
This guys just a troll people, move along.

Carte360
4 years ago#7
Anyone want to show me some impressive gameplay? Because what I watched a year ago just looked like a quick cash grab...
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: StrawHatLustig

StrawHatLustig
4 years ago#8
Is the Internet too hard of a concept for you? Are you unable to look up info and videos on your own? Anyway yes I am extremely excited for this cash grab.
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, DMC: Devil May Cry, The Legend of Dragoon

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 years ago#9
StrawHatLustig posted...
Is the Internet too hard of a concept for you? Are you unable to look up info and videos on your own? Anyway yes I am extremely excited for this cash grab.

yeah this i watched 30 minutes of cpu vs cpu and it was great and hype!
"No one should EVER have to justify a fake mustache"

Carte360
4 years ago#10
StrawHatLustig posted...

I looked them up and they all look meh.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Oh boy, another cash in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived