Played the demo and the game feels like a souped up MK however its a good thing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Played the demo and the game feels like a souped up MK however its a good thing.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#21
Online is a bad idea for fighting game demos....I hate mirror matches
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
4 years ago#22
Point is after how bad the online was for MK i really want them to get Injustice right. Noticeable lag in a fighting game is more annoying that having to play mirror matches in a demo/beta for a game.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer

User Info: ej_2010_ej

ej_2010_ej
4 years ago#23
seeing the moves on video looks easy, but actually performing them is a lot harder.
---
psn:ej2010ej

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
4 years ago#24
What moves the special? Once you get comfortable with the game the moves should be pretty easy to perform.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
4 years ago#25
I gotta say I was looking forward to this game but then I tried the demo and it turned me away... Batman and Wonder Woman's faces look terrible then I see the mini games and most of them are just reskinned Mortal kombat ones I was hoping this would have been a DC game that didn't aim to be 90% mortal kombat 10% DC.

I mean really instead of smash the Bricks its smash the batmobile?
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Played the demo and the game feels like a souped up MK however its a good thing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived