Apparently the mobile game is coming to android!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Apparently the mobile game is coming to android!

User Info: Darkking4

Darkking4
3 years ago#1
http://appgamer.net/news/2013/mar/27/injustice-gods-among-us-coming-ios-and-android/
I have a samsung galaxy s3 and I hope i can unlock those costumes through the android app :)
Ati 5850 - i5 750 - G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Antec 300 Illusion- Gigabyte P55A-UD3- Antec Earthwatts 650W- AOC 21.5" 1920x1080

User Info: Sony_7

Sony_7
3 years ago#2
Me too! I hope this is real! Keep us updated!
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849

User Info: SSJ2_Wookie

SSJ2_Wookie
3 years ago#3
We can only hope....
PSN: XtremeDreamer11

User Info: okest3r_13

okest3r_13
3 years ago#4
Still doesn't help those of us without mobile devices :/

User Info: codemeisterx70

codemeisterx70
3 years ago#5
okest3r_13 posted...
Still doesn't help those of us without mobile devices :/

...are you still using nokia bricks?
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - Todd ingram
Persona 4 - "Rated M for Mara."

User Info: Flownaway86

Flownaway86
3 years ago#6
Hope this is right!

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#7
I have the app, you're not missing anything. It's a mind numbing grind fest. You get very little money each "fight" and the costumes have extremely high prices. I think the true intention of the app was to get people to use real money to purchase the in game credits to get the costumes. The combat is overwhelmingly repetitive. After an hour of play (if you last that long) you'll never touch it again.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Flownaway86

Flownaway86
3 years ago#8
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I have the app, you're not missing anything. It's a mind numbing grind fest. You get very little money each "fight" and the costumes have extremely high prices. I think the true intention of the app was to get people to use real money to purchase the in game credits to get the costumes. The combat is overwhelmingly repetitive. After an hour of play (if you last that long) you'll never touch it again.

I'm only interested on unlocking the costumes for the console version, and they are fairly easy to unlock:

- Batman Beyond
Obtain any Batman character card

- New 52 Green Lantern
Complete a Bonus Battle in Injustice mobile

- Knightfall Bane
Rate Us!

- Arkham Harley
Obtain any Joker Character Card

User Info: Champion_Kyp

Champion_Kyp
3 years ago#9
Anyone know when this is coming to android?
Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. ~~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

User Info: Ghostscore

Ghostscore
3 years ago#10
DarkAdonis123 posted...

I believe you can build up money on your console for the mobile version too, if I recall correctly.
PSN: Heartwire
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Apparently the mobile game is coming to android!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived