How many Injustice issues will there be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. How many Injustice issues will there be?

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
4 years ago#1
#12 is the latest but game comes out in 2 weeks, they can't seriously keep publishing issues after game comes out can they? It'd make no sense
R:63 is the best rule in the history of mankind!!!

User Info: dbwanger

dbwanger
4 years ago#2
im dumb
PSN: MR_McDull

User Info: Jacornonthecob

Jacornonthecob
4 years ago#3
There are at least 18, so yes.

User Info: dbwanger

dbwanger
4 years ago#4
Jacornonthecob posted...

I stand corrected! That's nice. Although I don't see a point to them if those facts will be covered in the game.
PSN: MR_McDull

User Info: Jacornonthecob

Jacornonthecob
4 years ago#5
dbwanger posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

I stand corrected! That's nice. Although I don't see a point to them if those facts will be covered in the game.

I think it will probably still be preview stuff. Like collection six (16-18) apparently has Batman just starting the insurgency or something.

User Info: ultraroboninja

ultraroboninja
4 years ago#6
Well they've got 5 years worth of events to cover before the game starts. It can conceivably go on for quite a while still. I hope not though, since it's starting to drag a little.

User Info: SmashK

SmashK
4 years ago#7
It's too bad they didn't plan the comics better. The last issue should be released the Tuesday before (April 9th) the game releases. Leave it on a cliff hanger and with a call to action that to find out what happens next, you need to buy the game.

I'm really enjoying the comics, but I hope I don't forget about them once the game comes out.
NRS Fan Boy.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. How many Injustice issues will there be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived