Still playing? or have you moved on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Still playing? or have you moved on?

User Info: Squekyduckquack

Squekyduckquack
4 years ago#61
WT_Neptune posted...
Kinda shelved Marvel for Injustice actually.
Official Martian Manhunter of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Boards
GT: xBroviet Russia PSN: OGiKush420

User Info: Icehound2

Icehound2
4 years ago#62
SideburnGuru posted...
Icehound2 posted...
Nisa20 posted...
Lun-Sei posted...
In all seriousness though, game's been out for like what? Three weeks? And you guys are already tired of it? Looks like perhaps you shouldn't have spent 60$ on a game you'd be done with so soon.

I thought I lost my interest in a new videogame way too fast, but you guys definitely beat me by the mile.

Damn talk about judgmental. Get off your high horse and let us enjoy what we pay for. Or are you still in elementary school and have to vent whatever stupid thing comes into your head?

A good example of hypocrisy.

He's showing elementary-school mentality by accusing those of us who have "moved on" of wasting our money just because he doesn't think we got out money's worth. I'm just calling it like it is. This is what elementary-schoolers do. Grow up.
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
4 years ago#63
Its only been like 2 weeks so yea.

User Info: SideburnGuru

SideburnGuru
4 years ago#64
Icehound2 posted...
SideburnGuru posted...
Icehound2 posted...
Nisa20 posted...
Lun-Sei posted...
In all seriousness though, game's been out for like what? Three weeks? And you guys are already tired of it? Looks like perhaps you shouldn't have spent 60$ on a game you'd be done with so soon.

I thought I lost my interest in a new videogame way too fast, but you guys definitely beat me by the mile.

Damn talk about judgmental. Get off your high horse and let us enjoy what we pay for. Or are you still in elementary school and have to vent whatever stupid thing comes into your head?

A good example of hypocrisy.

He's showing elementary-school mentality by accusing those of us who have "moved on" of wasting our money just because he doesn't think we got out money's worth. I'm just calling it like it is. This is what elementary-schoolers do. Grow up.

Yes. He's judging you. You should so feel offended right now.

No, elementary-school kids are the ones who take offense so easily, that they get to the point of judging back. Either way, you still judged. Which would make you a hypocrite.

Maybe we should be thinking about who tells who to grow up.
PSN: RandomJD
Biggest Lobo fanboy? Possibly.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Still playing? or have you moved on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived