Batgirl sucks. Zod sucks. Deal with it.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Batgirl sucks. Zod sucks. Deal with it.

User Info: RhinoStrega

RhinoStrega
3 years ago#1
Even scorpion is somewhat of a letdown because of a non DC character. But Lobo and Scorpion are much better than Zod and Batgirl. If you arehappy in either Zod or Batgirl, you are the cancer.
Monster Hunter is awesome.

User Info: warnerbroman

warnerbroman
3 years ago#2
I was born in July 18th so....
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?

User Info: SSJGrimReaper

SSJGrimReaper
3 years ago#3
http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/31720130238368waMCpN.gif
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi6ovua8j1r827vgo2_250.gif

User Info: SpawnShadow

SpawnShadow
3 years ago#4
You will kneel before Zod.

KNEEL!
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy for hours on end? See quote for details!

User Info: _Caker_

_Caker_
3 years ago#5
warnerbroman posted...
I was born in July 18th so....


Brilliant.

User Info: The_Letter_K

The_Letter_K
3 years ago#6
Batgirl's in. Zod's likely in. Deal with it.
"The beatings will continue until the staph infection improves!" - CM Punk

User Info: RhinoStrega

RhinoStrega
3 years ago#7
The_Letter_K posted...
Batgirl's in. Zod's likely in. Deal with it.


I dont need to since i wont be buying them. Deal with that.
Monster Hunter is awesome.

User Info: TehMojodogs

TehMojodogs
3 years ago#8
Hey bro, take it slow
You ain't livin' in a video
You're flying low with a high velocity
No doubt, you're stressin' out
That ain't what rock n' roll's about
Get off that one way trip down lonely street

Now I know you've been kicked around
You ain't alone in this ugly town
You stick a needle in your arm
You bite the dust, you buy the farm

CHORUS
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey stoopid
What ya tryin' to do
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey stoopid
They win you lose
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey stoopid
Join the Fight! Defeat the Reich!
https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence?fref=ts

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#9
Welcome to GFAQs, where opinions can be wrong.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: The_Letter_K

The_Letter_K
3 years ago#10
RhinoStrega posted...
The_Letter_K posted...
Batgirl's in. Zod's likely in. Deal with it.


I dont need to since i wont be buying them. Deal with that.


Why would I need to deal with it? How you spend your money is of no concern to me. You're the one who felt the need to make a topic proclaiming your opinion to be fact and something that everyone else has to accept. I think you may have validation issues.
"The beatings will continue until the staph infection improves!" - CM Punk
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Batgirl sucks. Zod sucks. Deal with it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived