need opinion on this trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. need opinion on this trade

User Info: lilrican21

lilrican21
4 years ago#1
so this guy wants to trade a arrow code and new 52 both usa for my season pass offer. however he wants me to go first and after the last trader i really don't want to. he is a user since 2012 and i been a user since 06. right now we are in a stand still of who going to go go first. i said i rather want him to go first because i have to use my actual money to buy the season pass and i don't want to waste $15 if the codes don't work. but he doesn't want to go first and said if i don't trust him then it's ok because he would be losing more than me and i offer to video chat/skype but he said he doesn't feel comfortable. guys what do i do?

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
4 years ago#2
Stop.
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#3
If he refuses to use skype forget it
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: JH_211990

JH_211990
4 years ago#4
What I suggest you do is give each other screenshots proving that you both got the code. I know he can still dog you, but.. IDK, I feel like proof at least helps. but, even then, neither of you know each other, so you both will just assume that you won't give the code up, so it's a tough one.

User Info: ArabAl

ArabAl
4 years ago#5
Definitely do it. First send him a $50 deposit via western union. That will prove to him your trustworthiness. Then send your code first. Afterwards, he will refund your $50 deposit and then you will receive your codes.
~Bear-Toe~

lilrican21
4 years ago#6
ArabAl posted...
Definitely do it. First send him a $50 deposit via western union. That will prove to him your trustworthiness. Then send your code first. Afterwards, he will refund your $50 deposit and then you will receive your codes.

lol....like i told him i have nothing to hide or anything. i would give him my cellphone # and psn just to prove im real and not bs. like i said if i wasnt telling the truth why would i go great length even almost providing my cell #. i been screwed out of $35 bucks on ebay and i don't want to happen again.

User Info: Mogleo

Mogleo
4 years ago#7
If you don't want to get screwed again, then drop this guy. Look for someone more trustworthy.

lilrican21
4 years ago#8
Mogleo posted...
If you don't want to get screwed again, then drop this guy. Look for someone more trustworthy.

god you know what im sick of these scammers. i can't even make a trade with out being almost scammed.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. need opinion on this trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived