Is there a reason why us Season Pass owners aren't bombarding the Injustice fb?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Is there a reason why us Season Pass owners aren't bombarding the Injustice fb?

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
3 years ago#1
And Ed Boon's twitter about the DLC missions not showing up? If we're going to get anything done, we need to let them know there's a problem.

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
3 years ago#2
Because some of us know what patience is and know how to use it.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!

User Info: zaccman922

zaccman922
3 years ago#3
taoxadasa posted...

CLupula
3 years ago#4
https://www.facebook.com/injusticegame/posts/578797262172893

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
3 years ago#5
CLupula posted...
And Ed Boon's twitter about the DLC missions not showing up? If we're going to get anything done, we need to let them know there's a problem.

I actually don't want it to come up just so I can see all the whiny little crybabies cry about it.

User Info: gamerguy1050

gamerguy1050
3 years ago#6
I mean I was busy with work..... But it's more that star lab missions blow anyway.

Trading in 3 games at GameStop just to get 7 dollars = getting star labs mission DLC
youtube.com/seanisbeast

CLupula
3 years ago#7
taoxadasa posted...

I hate people like you, who just sit back when there's a problem and keep their mouths shut, instead of speaking up to fix it.

It's like when I went to Texas and everybody was all surprised when I went back into Burger King to complain about them screwing up my order. I paid my money, I should get things done right.

You want to sit on your hands and be quiet, go ahead. I encourage everyone else to speak up about it and make a nuisance of ourselves until they fix it or, at the very least, tell us they're working on it.

CLupula
3 years ago#8
gamerguy1050 posted...

Trading in 3 games at GameStop just to get 7 dollars

Yikes. You need to visit some mom & pop shops or go on eBay with your games.

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
3 years ago#9
You hate me because I don't complain when video game dlc is a little bit late? Ok that's cool I guess.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!

User Info: HouseParty9

HouseParty9
3 years ago#10
Zato Infinite posted...
CLupula posted...

I actually don't want it to come up just so I can see all the whiny little crybabies cry about it.
thats like...your favorite pasttime right? I swear I see you say the exact same statement to any situation when people complain about something.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Is there a reason why us Season Pass owners aren't bombarding the Injustice fb?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived