lol Muffin Muggers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpongeBobsDog

SpongeBobsDog
4 years ago#1
http://www.mkservertrash.com/all_server_trash2.php?114

User Info: ultramaddnezz80

ultramaddnezz80
4 years ago#2
I don't even think most gamefaqs users know about this incident and the lies this pyscho( see what i did there ;) ) spews out. IMO this is the type of player the FGC doesn't need, let alone rep a clan. Btw...i was actually at that TNS (8/3/13) and met pyscho aka muffin muggers. We played a casual best 2 out of 3 before the tourney started. I won but he has a good flash. Didn't know he was a drama queen..lol. I placed 5th at that tourney but there was good competition there.

Not sure why anyone would lie about their results at a tourney but hey..you see now what could happen. You can get exposed!! Really badly!
xbox360 gt: Ultra Maddnezz / PSN: NB-2000 / wii u: Ultra_Maddnezz

ultramaddnezz80
4 years ago#3
I'm actually shocked that this news spilled over to a gamefaqs board. This was all over testyourmight.com and mortalkombatunited.com about his crazy antics.

Pretty classic he lied about his mom dying...TWICE!! Lmao

User Info: SpongeBobsDog

SpongeBobsDog
4 years ago#4
So you actually met and played the famous Muffin Muggers? What does he look like? Is he that Muhammed dude on MKST? Is he black, white, Asian? What else can you tell about him? He has so many profiles, I don't think anyone knows for real who he is.
The Mortal Kombat community - for when you need your trash supersized...
http://www.mkservertrash.com

ultramaddnezz80
4 years ago#5
SpongeBobsDog posted...
So you actually met and played the famous Muffin Muggers? What does he look like? Is he that Muhammed dude on MKST? Is he black, white, Asian? What else can you tell about him? He has so many profiles, I don't think anyone knows for real who he is.

Yes i did and i can confirm he's the Muhammed guy. His name was emperor pyscho at tampa never sleeps. At the time, didn't even know he was in a clan.

Another person who can confirm who he is was xWAxmashallawKOF . He actually won the Tampa Never Sleeps tourney and eliminated Muhammed out of the tourney. Marshal is one of my buddies i spar with offline and online. One of the best in the central florida scene for injustice. He helps me get better on injustice as well :).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived