wonder woman buffs needed

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. wonder woman buffs needed

User Info: uchiha454

uchiha454
4 years ago#1
I think wonder woman needs to be faster her knock back attack and combos are so slow it can be adone but its difficult to pull off huge damaging chain combos without her super anyone else thinks she need a speed buff

User Info: VorpalBlade91

VorpalBlade91
4 years ago#2
If you consider Wonder Woman as "slow," than what do you say about Zatanna's speed? >_>

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
4 years ago#3
No, WW doesn't need a buff.
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand

User Info: Phara0hMan

Phara0hMan
4 years ago#4
Wonder Woman players needed.


I really don't know why she's so underused, she's a great character.
NP: SSF4 AE (Rose), Injustice (Arrow), Diablo 3 PS3 (Lv. 35 Monk, Lv. 32 DH), Borderlands 2 (Lv. 68 Siren, Lv. 57 Mechro).

User Info: Jmv12345

Jmv12345
4 years ago#5
B2,3 all day.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#6
Joke topic
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: uchiha454

uchiha454
4 years ago#7
Well I guess I'm the only one that sees wonder woman's combos being a little slow I think she would be unbeatable if her combos could string together as well as aquamans but if she is so great why aren't there more people using her I have only been beaten by 2 ww so far out of my about 2000 matches

User Info: JH_211990

JH_211990
4 years ago#8
Wonder Woman is fine. I say she is the most balanced character in the game, except for her OTG.
...But our princess is in another castle!

User Info: JesterSeesAll

JesterSeesAll
4 years ago#9
I usually favor buffing weaker characters instead of nerfing stronger ones, but Wonder Woman certainly doesn't need any buffs. She's one of the most complete characters in terms of strengths versus weaknesses.
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara

User Info: DynastyZero99

DynastyZero99
4 years ago#10
Yeah i think she needs a speed buff as well, but i also think flash need one too as i will attempt to make him my hird, if i decide to drop lobo.
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. wonder woman buffs needed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived