What Gfaquers have you battled?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What Gfaquers have you battled?

User Info: DynastyZero99

DynastyZero99
4 years ago#11
dantedeschain13 posted...
Dynasty we've talked about wolves before, you forgot me D:. I'm W-Lrd_GreyWolf, same as everyone (it kind of defeats the idea if we all play together every week) but to add, ran into TreyJaye online and Qu-Xin-Sing (hope that's right). Great Hawkgirl, plays real different than my which was interesting. I'd love to do a F10, but I hte HG mirrors

Lol, i forgot. i got your psn mixed up with Xyler, yes its 6, maybe even 7 now including W-Lrd_GreyWolf :)

And darth, i triy not to list my psn on gamefaqs anymore. got banned a great amount of times, im being a good puppy this time lol.
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra

DynastyZero99
4 years ago#12
And W-Lrd_GreyWolf... I'm the alpha now.
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra

User Info: Ace_of_Spades90

Ace_of_Spades90
4 years ago#13
JCutuli (can't spell it) is the only person I fought here, I think.

Have any of you ever fought me? My psn is my GFaqs username. I use Catwoman.

User Info: zoofs

zoofs
4 years ago#14
Ace_of_Spades90 posted...

it actually sounds kind of familiar, idk though

DynastyZero99
4 years ago#15

never seen you on, if i do. i'll send you a message beforehand.

User Info: SplitMushroom

SplitMushroom
4 years ago#16
I forgot Darth!!!! I suck lol. Nah Dynasty, Dayman's just clowing around. I play Cyborg and we played a friendly set to learn the match up and I won a...couple. But HE WOULDN'T LET ME THROW THE SPIKY BALL ON THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE EVER SO DOD I REALLY WIN?!? nope.
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!

User Info: DarthMummy

DarthMummy
4 years ago#17
SplitMushroom posted...
I forgot Darth!!!! I suck lol. Nah Dynasty, Dayman's just clowing around. I play Cyborg and we played a friendly set to learn the match up and I won a...couple. But HE WOULDN'T LET ME THROW THE SPIKY BALL ON THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE EVER SO DOD I REALLY WIN?!? nope.

I feel guilty for making people feel guilty lol
In Lex we trust.

User Info: Ace_of_Spades90

Ace_of_Spades90
4 years ago#18
My psn is ace_of_spades990. Everyone should add me. : )

DynastyZero99
4 years ago#19

My list is full, if i can manage to add any of you, i will. If not, i'll be using my rarely used Alt, Cyborg-Unlimited and add you on there

User Info: SplitMushroom

SplitMushroom
4 years ago#20

Will do, heck people can add me as well! HUNG_LO_69. My current pokemon party of a Cyborg, a Zod, a Doomsday, and a Sinestro that hasn't evolved:p
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What Gfaquers have you battled?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived