Can't load Green Arrow. Bug?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can't load Green Arrow. Bug?

User Info: john099

john099
2 years ago#1
Hey I'm really new to Injustice and I just picked up the game last week. In Story mode I can't get past Green Arrow's chapter cause once he's about to fight Grundy the loading screen pops up and it load only like 1/8 of the bar. I thought the problem was with the story mode but then I tried using Green Arrow on single fight mode the loading screen before the fight won't load either so the problem's NOT the story mode. I tried using Green Arrow's alternate costumes (Insurgency and The Arrow) and they seem to load fine. I've also tried waiting for 4 hours for the said loading screen in story mode to load but it just won't budge -.- does anyone also experience this kind of problem? I know it's been a year since the game was released but I really hope I could get an answer for this. Thanks guys x) I got the ultimate Edition btw, if that makes any difference .-.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can't load Green Arrow. Bug?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived