My Salty rant on Doomsday and Lobo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. My Salty rant on Doomsday and Lobo.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#1
These two character...ffff

Doomsday: unblockable that's hard to dodge, armor on certain attacks and his charge covers a lot of distance very quickly. Very hard to stand your ground against this guy. I know I'm in for a beating whenever this character is picked by my opponent.

Lobo: They don't call this guy the main man for nothing, I have seen players pull of ridiculous stuff with this guy, his chain attacks are also hard as hell for me to deal with regardless of the block stance I'm in.

Or maybe it's my fault for using Harley, she doesn't seem to have any particular strengths or weaknesses. A jack of all trades as you say.

*end of rant*
In Soviet Russia, Warframe farms YOU!
PSN: Goldengeartwo

User Info: hyperflash2

hyperflash2
3 years ago#2
I personally can't say I find doomsday difficult, but his power can be tricky (I recommend Superman for his ability to automatically break armor and/or Aquaman for his 'triton rush' special).

Lobo was the first character I mained and man...
This guy inflicts an immense amount of damage it's insane!
His chain special is ridiculously quick, and once you have someone in a combo, prepare to deal ultimate punishment. I honestly don't understand why NRS buffed him so drastically.
hyperflash2

User Info: Zekenar

Zekenar
3 years ago#3
In my experience playing patiently against Doomsday is important. He can be pretty tough, but he is fairly predictable. You can either backdash at just the right moment to avoid his unblockable, or you can meter burn a b,3.

Lobo is one of my mains and he can be a beast. He has an awesome damage output but, like Doomsday, he can be predictable. Watch out for his j,2, which is one of the best in game.(though nowhere near as ridiculous as Batman's) Blocking high is a good strategy, as most of his attacks start high or overhead. He only has three moves that start by hitting low.

Neither character is as overwhelming as they seem to be at first, but they can be tough to deal with if you don't have much experience playing them.
There are two types of people in this world,
DBZ fans, and closet DBZ fans

Pootbird
3 years ago#4
B3?

Zekenar
3 years ago#5
Back and X if you're playing on PS3. It's the attack that knocks your opponent through transitions.

Pootbird
3 years ago#6
So, meter burning Harley mallet while walking back gives armour against Doomsdays unblockable? Handy.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
3 years ago#7
As the best Lobo player on gamefaqs I declare j1 to be infinitely better than j2.
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Pokemon Y, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
3DS Friend Code: 1220-8407-0131 GT: PaladinBrandon

User Info: cazza_mr

cazza_mr
3 years ago#8
As the best/only Green Arrow player on gamefaqs I declare Doomsday's armour easily broken with hurricane bow although it does leave you open to the grab, a better tactic is 3 quick savage blasts to remove the armour and get breathing space
Psn profile - cazzamr
Trophys platinum-10, gold-96, silver-396, bronze-1606, total-2108

Zekenar
3 years ago#9
Bellethor posted...
As the best Lobo player on gamefaqs I declare j1 to be infinitely better than j2.

Outside of air-to-air, please explain.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
3 years ago#10
Zekenar posted...
Bellethor posted...

Outside of air-to-air, please explain.

It's better as an air to air, has a GIANT hitbox, crosses over but not as well as j2 but still pretty well, can follow up better with tick throws, mixups etc.

Lobo's j1 is so much better than j2 in every single way besides crossovers which j1 can still do. .
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Pokemon Y, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
3DS Friend Code: 1220-8407-0131 GT: PaladinBrandon
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. My Salty rant on Doomsday and Lobo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived