Getting really fed up with WBID.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Getting really fed up with WBID.

User Info: DTxx

DTxx
3 years ago#1
Ok so 1st my daily bonuses stop working, Then the sign in 5 seperate days reward refuses to unlock. So I unlink my 360 through Gothamcity Imposters website. Now I can't even access WIBID through either games just keeps saying WBID unavailable please try again later. Thing is I just hit level 25 and I went on my ios version straight away and Harley's mallet unlocked. How is this possible if I'm not linked at the mo. How do I contact WB because this is just disgusting business.

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
3 years ago#2
I don't get rewards unless I log in in the afternoon. Are you only logging in in the morning?
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac GT: CH Brown1

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
Disgusting business...really?
You'll...never see me coming.

User Info: DTxx

DTxx
3 years ago#4
Logging in all different times of the day. And yes it's disgusting business. They make a great game and can't even get a login and service working correct. If they are going to do these things then they should make sure they work.

User Info: BC97

BC97
3 years ago#5
Didn't work in the morning for me. Didn't work in the afternoon. Maybe tonight?
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Getting really fed up with WBID.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived