Missing blacksmith plans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  3. Missing blacksmith plans

User Info: Wintosha

Wintosha
4 years ago#1
Hello!
I've been going around getting all of the red bricks and blacksmith plans. However, I still needs the mithril tinderbox and the mithril music boots.
The locations are Weathertop and The Black Gate.

I think one of them involves the sleeping bird in the black gate, but I'm not sure.

Any help is appreciated!

User Info: gunarm_dyne

gunarm_dyne
4 years ago#2
The Black Gate one can be found behind the rocks in the back of the area where you fight the second troll.

I don't exactly remember where the Weathertop one is, but shouldn't be too hard to find while exploring every nook during Free Play.
XBLA: Gunarm Dyne PSN: GunarmDyne Steam: gunarm_dyne
My collection of games: http://backloggery.com/gunarmdyne

Wintosha
4 years ago#3
Ah. Yeah, that's where the sleeping bird is.
I've actually gotten 10/10 minikits and 3/3 treasures in both of the areas, and have been through them since and found nothing. The only thing I can see are that the bird and frodo are both asleep. Maybe there's an item to wake them up, but I've tried almost all of them in my possession.

User Info: gunarm_dyne

gunarm_dyne
4 years ago#4
That's the third troll, actually. The one I'm talking about requires Legolas to shoot his shoulder guards and a hobbit to smack his head. There's also a treasure requiring a key in that same area, so just go back to the right corner and walk left behind the rocks.
XBLA: Gunarm Dyne PSN: GunarmDyne Steam: gunarm_dyne
My collection of games: http://backloggery.com/gunarmdyne

Wintosha
4 years ago#5
Found it. Thanks so much!

User Info: taproot87j

taproot87j
4 years ago#6
Weathertop one is right after you make the food and goto the next scene just walk back into the dark tunnel with a light and the blackamith plan is in there.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  3. Missing blacksmith plans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived