What do the DLC weapons / armor do exactly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  3. What do the DLC weapons / armor do exactly?

User Info: johnnycigar

johnnycigar
5 years ago#1
I know a few, like the Elrond helm gives you elf agility, the rings all shoot a different element, the cake lets you blow up mithril locks, the Balrog helm lets you pull "strong" handles.

But what about the Morgul blade, the 2 headed axe, the grond helm, helm of gemstones, the troll mace?

Anyone know?

User Info: AethonWarrior

AethonWarrior
5 years ago#2
Smoke the cigar..smoke it again..my Johnny. Maybe it's old, it's just in your mind, I know.
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!

User Info: johnnycigar

johnnycigar
5 years ago#3
AethonWarrior posted...
Smoke the cigar..smoke it again..my Johnny. Maybe it's old, it's just in your mind, I know.

I dig your style.

User Info: Perseus88

Perseus88
5 years ago#4
johnnycigar posted...
I know a few, like the Elrond helm gives you elf agility, the rings all shoot a different element, the cake lets you blow up mithril locks, the Balrog helm lets you pull "strong" handles.

But what about the Morgul blade, the 2 headed axe, the grond helm, helm of gemstones, the troll mace?

Anyone know?

The Grond helm also lets you pull handles like the Balrog helm.

Sadly I don't know any of the others that you asked about. I wish that I did. I suspect they might only be for appearances, which would be a little disappointing. Considering that many of the basic treasure items are like that however, it wouldn't be a surprise.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  3. What do the DLC weapons / armor do exactly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived