Any word on a PS4 or Xbox One version (or Wii U)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Any word on a PS4 or Xbox One version (or Wii U)?

User Info: Maelstrom52

Maelstrom52
3 years ago#11
Any word on a PC port?
...and that's how I roll!

User Info: koichi

koichi
3 years ago#12
HeejyHorang posted...
Well didn't Dave Cox confirm that Mercury Steam was contracting a small studio to work on the Sega Dreamcast version of this game? I could be wrong so someone please correct me...

Are you sure youre not confusing this with the character they borrowed from a canceled Sega Dreamcast game?
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

koichi
3 years ago#13
Bladescorpion posted...
koichi posted...
https://twitter.com/CastlevaniaLOS/status/423193765374070785

David Cox himself says no next gen, no more than 3 days ago even.

They also said mirror of fate would be 3ds exclusive...

Nintendo had an exclusive deal with MS to the extent of early access.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65364943

Topic on the very thing.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: HeejyHorang

HeejyHorang
3 years ago#14
koichi posted...
HeejyHorang posted...
Well didn't Dave Cox confirm that Mercury Steam was contracting a small studio to work on the Sega Dreamcast version of this game? I could be wrong so someone please correct me...

Are you sure youre not confusing this with the character they borrowed from a canceled Sega Dreamcast game?

Haha no I was just being a goof :).

koichi
3 years ago#15
HeejyHorang posted...
koichi posted...
HeejyHorang posted...

Haha no I was just being a goof :).

fooled me :<

User Info: Girgante

Girgante
3 years ago#16
I have a feeling that it will be ported, but no idea when. Trying to decide if I should buy it for PS3 or wait. Still it is a jerk move imo if they do this. It's really vile to burn your own fans.
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Any word on a PS4 or Xbox One version (or Wii U)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived