Anyone willing to help out a fellow PC gamer to setup his gamepad controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game
  3. Anyone willing to help out a fellow PC gamer to setup his gamepad controls?

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
5 years ago#1
I have Need for Speed: Most Wanted for my PC and the game is just not meant to be played on a keyboard at all. I have a gamepad (Logitech Rumblepad 2) and the PC version does support gamepads however the game does not provide a preset layout and requires me to do my own layout which is very complicated. I currently have a basic layout which is quite similar to Burnout Paradise at the moment.

I was hoping to use the console version controls so if anyone is willing to post the controls for NFS: Most Wanted from the console version (straight out of the manual) for me and other fellow PC gamepad users to use we would be very, very grateful.

User Info: pedro45

pedro45
5 years ago#2
how about off the top of my head? the controls are pretty basic.

r2 accelerate
l2 brake
[ ] hand brake
/ \ Change cars
X Nitrous
Right on d pad is easy drive
left analog is turning
L1 change views
R1 Change tracks
O Horn
Right stick is camera

I think that's all.
Warning: Sometimes biased
PlayStation Network ID: Joshisposer

iPr0kkaFTW
5 years ago#3
Thanks mate!

iPr0kkaFTW
5 years ago#4
What does the "Select" button do? I also need to know how to spot players as well.

User Info: IamtheStig123

IamtheStig123
5 years ago#5
Hey dude I have the solution for you. I made a profile for NFS Most wanted 2012 using the Logitech Profiler which lets you play the game with your Logitech gamepad. I have a Rumblepad too so I can assure you it will work. Instructions are included.

Download from here: bit.ly/LogitechGamepadProfiles

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
5 years ago#6
Normally, select opens the map, it is also used to spot players in team races.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

User Info: cirkmetroid

cirkmetroid
5 years ago#7
Just use this:

http://www.motioninjoy.com/

Use a PS3 controller on your computer with bluetooth. It's free. If your computer doesn't have bluetooth you can buy a dongle for it for like $5.

Using a 360 controller is a bit easier as you can just get one of the ones that come with a USB dongle, but then you have that stupid dongle thing....
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still refusing to give up hope of another Legacy of Kain game. Or at least an HD remake.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
5 years ago#8
You can just use the usb cable to connect.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game
  3. Anyone willing to help out a fellow PC gamer to setup his gamepad controls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived