Best Car in the game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: theheadhunter15

theheadhunter15
4 years ago#1
Anyone else think the BAC mono is the best car in the game? (it's that little formula 1 type car that you find on one of the highways)
PSN J0996L
(zero not the letter O)

User Info: igsp335

igsp335
4 years ago#2
Negative, its so fragile and gets destroyed by anything and it cant really compete with most of the higher performance cars in the game. I have only the Koenigsegg left to unlock, but so far the Aventador is my #1 choice.

User Info: CapnChlamydia

CapnChlamydia
4 years ago#3
igsp335 posted...
Negative, its so fragile and gets destroyed by anything and it cant really compete with most of the higher performance cars in the game. I have only the Koenigsegg left to unlock, but so far the Aventador is my #1 choice.

I loves me some Aventador. The control on it is just so perfect.

User Info: Ripzsaur

Ripzsaur
4 years ago#4
Upon unlocking the Koenigsegg, the best car is still the Aventador. But, if I had to rate them itd be:
1. Aventador
2. Pagani Huarya
3. Mclaren MP4-12C

I love the Mclaren though. It's my favorite car. Used it to beat every Most Wanted member from 5 up.

Use short gears pro, burn nitrous pro, track tires pro, aero body pro, and lightweight chassis pro and that car will fly for a car unlocked halfway through the game. Like, nailing 200 MPH consistently kind of speed.
PSN ID: xXRipzsaurXx
Clan: H2K (I'm a Humping Rabbit :P)

User Info: MacBookAir

MacBookAir
4 years ago#5
Top 5 cars of my choice:
5. Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - This thing is a wreck-less (nice pun, huh?) demon. It's like having a souped up tank on the road. Absolutely love that thing.

4. Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro - If you look at Pocket Rocket in the dictionary, this would be the picture next to the word. 540HP of pure awesomeness. Pretty tough too.

3. Marussia B2 - You can take out all 10 Most Wanted races with this thing. Stock. Case closed.

2. Dodge Charger SRT8 - Man this thing is a godsend in the Muscle Car group. Shame it's an online only car.

1. McLaren MP4-12C - This thing takes on and goes through Veyrons, Aventadors, and Ageras like they're single ply toilet paper.
No

Ripzsaur
4 years ago#6
MacBookAir posted...

1. McLaren MP4-12C - This thing takes on and goes through Veyrons, Aventadors, and Ageras like they're single ply toilet paper.

^ This.

Exactly why I love the Mclaren.

User Info: CarboNHeaD123

CarboNHeaD123
4 years ago#7
I always use the Aventador, Online and Single Player. It's a common car Online, so it usually comes down to driving skill and your Mods layout when you end up battling with a fellow Aventador :D

Ripzsaur
4 years ago#8
My McLaren just crushed a pack of Aventadors and Veyrons (;

User Info: CarboNHeaD123

CarboNHeaD123
4 years ago#9
I shall add you and it will be settled with a bout of Automotive Fistycuffs xD

User Info: Tussock

Tussock
4 years ago#10
the best car is your favourite car. we can't tell you what it is cause its your car.

also, GTR is best car
PSN: Tussock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived