The Lexus Race is Pissing me Off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cornerer

Cornerer
4 years ago#11
actually wt the video proved was that if u're skillful enough u don't even need to care about the cops. Just leave them behind in dust ...

User Info: LD00

LD00
4 years ago#12
I beat 10, 9 and 8......so I can do it. Do the cops get more aggressive the higher up you go?

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
4 years ago#13
What car are you using to race the Lexus?

What is your mod setup?

What car(s) did you beat the other most wanted cars with?
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

LD00
4 years ago#14
BMW M3

Re-Inflate Pro
Burn Pro
Reinforced Pro
Short Gears Pro
Aero Body Pro

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
4 years ago#15
I would change the car. I like the M3, but it's not very fast. You might be able to beat the most wanted car with it, but you'll never outrun the cops.

The only thing I would change on the setup would be the lightweight chassis pro. Some people prefer the track tires pro, but I always use the re-inflates for the most wanted races. Too many cops.
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

User Info: AuraLine

AuraLine
4 years ago#16
LD00 posted...
I beat 10, 9 and 8......so I can do it. Do the cops get more aggressive the higher up you go?

Of course they do. I believe the top 3 racers all have level 6 police bearing down on you.
PSN: SkylineFaux | Now: Most Wanted - Rock Band 3, 1000+ DLC
"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"

LD00
4 years ago#17
GasmanOAV posted...
I would change the car. I like the M3, but it's not very fast. You might be able to beat the most wanted car with it, but you'll never outrun the cops.

The only thing I would change on the setup would be the lightweight chassis pro. Some people prefer the track tires pro, but I always use the re-inflates for the most wanted races. Too many cops.

Purchased the Speed Pack. Only took 3 tries with the DLC Bugatti, instead of what
seemed like 10,000 with the BMW.

LD00
4 years ago#18
I am winning left and right. Have 3, 2 and 1 to go. Need tips onto how to take the car
out after I beat it without needless crashing and taking myself out.

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
4 years ago#19
LD00 posted...
GasmanOAV posted...

Purchased the Speed Pack. Only took 3 tries with the DLC Bugatti, instead of what
seemed like 10,000 with the BMW.

That solves the problem. Criterion Games is so proud of you.

Anyway, just keep using Exotic Cars. They have good acceleration and top speed. And drive moderately and learn from your mistakes.
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."

User Info: K2000kidd

K2000kidd
4 years ago#20
To take down the most wanted cars get them in the downtown area
so they will often wreck at an intersection and setup up your car for
acceleration and blast right into them once they get going again

EDIT: I know re-inflates look good on paper but cops will use spikes more often
once word get out over the radio you have them AND they handle like garbage.
If you Believe in Leprochauns 110%, make this your signature.
PSN: K2000kidd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived