Three quick questions:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Three quick questions:

User Info: pm_videogame

pm_videogame
4 years ago#1
1) Where do you find the skeleton enemy in the Felgana Mines? I'm trying to do a quest that wants me to kill 8 of them but I can't find them anywhere.

2) What do the stars underneath an enemies bestiary entry mean? Do they mean that I get bonus SP with a character if I kill that enemy with a specific person?

3) Is there a way to make Ludger (controlled by the computer) transform the second the gauge reaches level 1?

Thank you :)
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f/Dreamy Theater Extend and Pokemon Black 2.

User Info: themasterllwork

themasterllwork
4 years ago#2
1- are you in the correct mine? If so it could be bad luck. Our could be just lurking with the other enemies (meaning no skeleton avatat))

2-kill that amount and youll get sp dor that char

3- not that I can remember
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)

pm_videogame
4 years ago#3
themasterllwork posted...
1- are you in the correct mine? If so it could be bad luck. Our could be just lurking with the other enemies (meaning no skeleton avatat))

2-kill that amount and youll get sp dor that char

3- not that I can remember

1) Well I'm matching the name of the location from the game with the map, but it could be a typo in the game (I found one other one where the location for two quests were switched and I happened to find them by accident.)

2) Do I actually have to kill the enemy with the character, or just kill the enemy enough times?
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f/Dreamy Theater Extend and Pokemon Black 2.

User Info: Faxanamcommando

Faxanamcommando
4 years ago#4
2) Anybody can kill it, it will count (I discovered that a little bit late lol).

pm_videogame
4 years ago#5
Faxanamcommando posted...
2) Anybody can kill it, it will count (I discovered that a little bit late lol).

Two more questions about this.

1) Does it say how many of a monster you need to kill to get the bonus SP?

2) Does every monster have this, or only some?

User Info: themasterllwork

themasterllwork
4 years ago#6
pm_videogame posted...
Faxanamcommando posted...

Two more questions about this.

1) Does it say how many of a monster you need to kill to get the bonus SP?

2) Does every monster have this, or only some?

1- yes

2- all cept alt world usually
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)

User Info: Dragon Quest 7

Dragon Quest 7
4 years ago#7
Here's a list if you want to work on specific characters: http://gameclear.org/tox2/E6-92-83-E7-A0-B4-E3-83-9C-E3-83-BC-E3-83-8A-E3-82-B9-.html

pm_videogame
4 years ago#8
Thank you both :)

It looks like it'll take a while to get all the stars :P

User Info: Dragon Quest 7

Dragon Quest 7
4 years ago#9
I don't think someone will be mad enough to do that :p

pm_videogame
4 years ago#10
Dragon Quest 7 posted...
I don't think someone will be mad enough to do that :p

You clearly don't know me XD
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Three quick questions:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived