Does all the Xillia 1 DLC costumes carryover to Xillia 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Does all the Xillia 1 DLC costumes carryover to Xillia 2?

User Info: SkiethXInnis

SkiethXInnis
4 years ago#1
I plan on buying some Xillia 1 costumes and I don't see any videos with the IdolMaster costumes.....
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)

User Info: Xendyl

Xendyl
4 years ago#2
Yeah, they do. Except the palette swap costumes which are unlockable in this game.
Let's Play: Tales of Xillia 2
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88265

User Info: GhostiePurin

GhostiePurin
4 years ago#3
I think no, I just bought a Santa set for Elise today and I couldn't find it in the equipment screen even though it appear in my "New" item category...might be a glitch? o_O
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
To be played next (maybe?) : Tales of Graces F (PS3, NA version) (Continue game)

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
4 years ago#4
GhostiePurin posted...
I think no, I just bought a Santa set for Elise today and I couldn't find it in the equipment screen even though it appear in my "New" item category...might be a glitch? o_O

Did you open it in the DLC tab again?
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.

User Info: GhostiePurin

GhostiePurin
4 years ago#5
Milla_Maxwell posted...
GhostiePurin posted...

Did you open it in the DLC tab again?

Thanks for helping xD Problem solveeeddd I just realized the 'head' part of the set is not under hairstyle equipment section ~_~ it's under accessories of the costume screen =X and I didn't read properly in the shirt equipping part....so...yeah all Xillia 1 DLC can carryover to Xillia 2 xD *sigh* my mind must have gone bonkers to not read properly ~_~
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
To be played next (maybe?) : Tales of Graces F (PS3, NA version) (Continue game)
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Does all the Xillia 1 DLC costumes carryover to Xillia 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived