They really need to balance it !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. They really need to balance it !

User Info: Zangato

Zangato
8 months ago#1
I know its a late post. But i just restart the game and WTF? I play on normal and bosses are FREAKING OVERPOWERED and yet normal enemies are week. -__- GJ Bandai Namco. My party is 2 levels above the boss and everyone dies in few hits. Thank good First Xillia dont have this s***.

User Info: Brave_Song

Brave_Song
8 months ago#2
What's your difficulty? might have to tone it down. Harder difficulties don't really give you extra bonuses anyway, just wastes time, really
No ones a virgin because life screws everyone.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
8 months ago#3
They do....
It's called power charge and hammer.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: HolyAarom

HolyAarom
8 months ago#4
Xillia 2 IMO suffers GREATLY from "if you don't get a hang of the battle system, you're gonna get wrecked" syndrome really early because Volt is super merciless even on easy. There's little time to actually practice (unless you go to the job board and talk to the NPC near it that schools you.)

Brave_Song posted...
What's your difficulty? might have to tone it down. Harder difficulties don't really give you extra bonuses anyway, just wastes time, really

You actually get a better power combo multiplier the higher the difficulty is.

User Info: Zangato

Zangato
8 months ago#5
I play on normal difficulty

User Info: Xendyl

Xendyl
8 months ago#6
IMO, Volt is more "your water artes are crappy or cost too much TP at this point of game" than actually difficult.

And yeah, for future reference, Xillia 2's bosses rely on you abusing the weakness system to survive. It's their "solution" to Xillia 1's (in)famous decision to make bosses impossible to combo.
Meep meep
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. They really need to balance it !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived