Job board issue

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Meredy666

Meredy666
6 months ago#1
I am at my wits end and hope that someone can help me. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time in the illusionary darkness looking for Shadow Mine Plants and Shadow Sols, I have NEVER seen either. I read that you are supposed to use specific characters for some of them, well that does not seem to be the case, I have tried ALL of them and still nothing! I am so frustrated, these are the only two jobs available right now and I can't finish them. Please help, what am I doing wrong? :(

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
6 months ago#2
Assuming you've gone to second area...
It may depend on which character is in your party. I know I needed Jude for one door to farm libavius ore from a certain enemy.

They may only appear in spiral section or even desert area.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/249647197/Xillia2-IllusionaryDarkness-Guide-by-Partikkel#
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

Meredy666
6 months ago#3
THANK YOU!!! I got the wrong info from one of the faqs here, it says Shadow Sol (Rowan) and Shadow Mine Plant (Ludger), but the link you shared says Jude for Shadow Sol and Alvin for Shadow Mine Plant, in the desert area. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it. :)

*Sorry it took me so long to reply.

gamemaster712
6 months ago#4
Might as well lend a helping hand...
Dead board.

I played the crap out of this thing.
Part of my continued tales binge....
Next up on the roster:
Vesperia and zestiria.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

Meredy666
6 months ago#5
Yeah I'm a little behind with this game haha. I am also playing the crap out it, trying to get to level 200, it is taking FOREVER! I'm also a big Tales fan, I have 8 of them, but I'm still missing 7. I absolutely loved Tales Of Destiny 2, hence the name Meredy. :) When I'm done with Xillia 2 though I'll have to either finish Zelda Skyward Sword (got stuck on a boss I just couldn't beat) or maybe start Zelda Breath Of The Wild.

gamemaster712
6 months ago#6
5x exp if you hate grinding.

Meredy666
6 months ago#7
Thanks for reminding me, kinda feel like an idiot, I completely forgot about those! I have the 2x and a few 1.5x. I hope they will help me level up a bit faster.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived