The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Stuck chap 2 release the clamp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Stuck chap 2 release the clamp

User Info: Tronik

Tronik
4 years ago#1
I'm flying around and I need to release the clamp. What do I do? Or shoot at nothing seems to work.

Thanks.

User Info: MistaAtlas

MistaAtlas
4 years ago#2
kenesis
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt

User Info: EikichiGTO22

EikichiGTO22
4 years ago#3
I cannot seem to get these locks undone. When I do kinesis nothing happens. They seem to randomly open as I hit buttons.
~Be concerned with the ends, not the means. Master your own manipulation of force.~
Bruce Lee

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
4 years ago#4
Question......ever play a dead space before? Its the same..
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84

User Info: MrGreed

MrGreed
4 years ago#5
Is that the part where you hold down on the button?
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
4 years ago#6
EikichiGTO22 posted...
I cannot seem to get these locks undone. When I do kinesis nothing happens. They seem to randomly open as I hit buttons.

use L1 and O then slide the analog stick whichever way you want to "pull" something.
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08

User Info: EikichiGTO22

EikichiGTO22
4 years ago#7
Sounds bad but I think it is the controller. Had to switch with another crappier controller and the kinesis worked. Really sucks though, that was my good controller too. Thanks for the help anyhoot.
~Be concerned with the ends, not the means. Master your own manipulation of force.~
Bruce Lee
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Stuck chap 2 release the clamp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Need co-op buddiesVallentyne34/25 12:32PM