Gameinformer gave it a 9.75

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Gameinformer gave it a 9.75

User Info: mearhar1

mearhar1
4 years ago#1
Its legit. Oh and the cover story is the witcher 3!

User Info: smexywesky

smexywesky
4 years ago#2
Thats what i like to hear
MarioKartWiiFC: 2106-1622-1228

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 years ago#3
kinda high, but i suppose they loved it....i too liked it alot but yeah 9.7 is a bit excessive.

i think a flat 9 is high enough.
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.

User Info: N7Spectre707

N7Spectre707
4 years ago#4
youngskillz posted...
kinda high, but i suppose they loved it....i too liked it alot but yeah 9.7 is a bit excessive.

i think a flat 9 is high enough.

Well that's the thing about reviews; sometimes they are higher than you think they should be, sometimes lower.

Kinda like how when your driving, anyone going slower than you is a moron, and anyone going faster than you is a lunatic.

Glad to hear that's yet another high score for the game though.
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675

User Info: Game Player05

Game Player05
4 years ago#5
GameStop owns Game Informer right?

We all know just how much GameStop worships EA Games, so this doesn't surprise me. They have a ton of exclusivity contracts and advertisement bonuses.
Meh, new sig time.

User Info: mrplasmacutter

mrplasmacutter
4 years ago#6
Game Player05 posted...
GameStop owns Game Informer right?

We all know just how much GameStop worships EA Games, so this doesn't surprise me. They have a ton of exclusivity contracts and advertisement bonuses.

oh pleaseeeee stop with the conspiracy theories. This review would have been worshipped by haters, had it been a 7.75. We ALL saw that ;)

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#7
I'm glad to hear that. =) It will hopefully shut the mouths of haters who wanted this game to score bad. I'm not going to make any more references to that guy. I think I may have hurt his feelings when I went off on him earlier.

I actually thought he was alright at first, until he decided to just become a bitter troll. I hope he moves on.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#8
Gameinformer gives everything raves, they are about as untrustworthy as you can get.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#9
singhellotaku posted...
Gameinformer gives everything raves, they are about as untrustworthy as you can get.

Ha!
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: mrplasmacutter

mrplasmacutter
4 years ago#10
bluehat94 posted...
singhellotaku posted...

Ha!

they rave sure. But RARELY rave up to a 9.75. That's a lot. I hope it's legit.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Gameinformer gave it a 9.75

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived