Quick question about co-op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Quick question about co-op

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#1
So, I found out recently there are co-op only areas, or at least one. Are there any parts unique to those that I cant find in singleplayer? Thanks in advance.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: elitenavyseal12

elitenavyseal12
4 years ago#2
there are certain mission and door that are only co-op

Bigj089
4 years ago#3
elitenavyseal12 posted...
there are certain mission and door that are only co-op

Well I figured that, but are there any unique weapons parts that can only be found using co-op? Or can you find them all in SP as well?
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: Zegma310

Zegma310
4 years ago#4
Some have artifacts, weapon parts & upgrade circuits that are required to get missions 100%
Nickles is money too, come on guys...

User Info: elitenavyseal12

elitenavyseal12
4 years ago#5
in order to 100% the game ie all circuits, weapon parts, ect... you have to co-op

Bigj089
4 years ago#6
elitenavyseal12 posted...
in order to 100% the game ie all circuits, weapon parts, ect... you have to co-op

Well hell. Thanks for the answers guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Quick question about co-op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived