FACT: Incompetence, laziness and greed. Words that cannot be spelled without...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. FACT: Incompetence, laziness and greed. Words that cannot be spelled without...

User Info: shinnok2k5

shinnok2k5
4 years ago#11
I'm not trying to flame him, the guy has his opinions, but geez these topics are done to death.
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"

User Info: Bob_Esrock

Bob_Esrock
4 years ago#12
This is still going on? I hate people so much.
Lurking since 1999
Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Saints Row 2 | Reading: Nothing

User Info: yoyodoj0

yoyodoj0
4 years ago#13
Topic Closed
GT: Yoyodoj0 (thats a zero on the end)

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 years ago#14
VileOverfiend posted...
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

By the way. Its not close until I say it closed.

Here's an idea, instead of insulting the guy, argue with the point he made! You GFAQs posters don't know a goddamn single thing about arguing coherently.
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
4 years ago#15
BlueJester007 posted...
VileOverfiend posted...
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

Here's an idea, instead of insulting the guy, argue with the point he made! You GFAQs posters don't know a goddamn single thing about arguing coherently.

Hey! No need to lump us all into the same category. I agree with the TC, actually-but that's why I rented the game instead of buying it. I think people have seen these topics a lot, from what I'm getting-thus the hostility.
Douleur Peur Mort

User Info: VileOverfiend

VileOverfiend
4 years ago#16
Bane766 Posted 5/14/2013 7:27:01 AM

Hey! No need to lump us all into the same category. I agree with the TC, actually-but that's why I rented the game instead of buying it. I think people have seen these topics a lot, from what I'm getting-thus the hostility.

I pre-ordered mine believing that the game would be as good as the first three games (Extraction counts), my bad....
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mudhole... It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon. - Batman.

User Info: Durnehviir

Durnehviir
4 years ago#17
VileOverfiend posted...

Child.
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.

User Info: Jin_Oni

Jin_Oni
4 years ago#18
Question. Does this thread have to still be open? All I am reading is the TC getting flamed really badly.
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

User Info: z1hayze

z1hayze
4 years ago#19
Topics closed. Nothing to see here.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: butters68

butters68
4 years ago#20
I'm probably going to get downvoted for this but..
DAE think Valve is a better company than EA?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. FACT: Incompetence, laziness and greed. Words that cannot be spelled without...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived