Er...little help here guys?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: magnacartagod

magnacartagod
4 years ago#1
I can't play this. Each time I try to play it, I get a message that says "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error"

The game hasn't been out of the case since I got it last night. My PS3 is able to load Dragon's Crown with no problem. Do I need to be connected to the internet to play this game?
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff" - The Doctor.

magnacartagod
4 years ago#2
I just tried it with it hooked up to the internet. It works! Is there any way to play without internet? Or is it just for the update and install?
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff" - The Doctor.

User Info: ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54
4 years ago#3
Wow. Did Ubisoft sneak DRM in and not tell anyone? That would be some b.s.
Games I am currently playing:
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3), Saints Row IV (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3), Madden 13 (360)

magnacartagod
4 years ago#4
It just needs to be connected to install and to verify the DLC. No problems.

User Info: ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54
4 years ago#5
No, that's a problem. What if you didn't have any internet connection or just didn't have your console online?
Games I am currently playing:
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3), Saints Row IV (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3), Madden 13 (360)

User Info: Lovethepython

Lovethepython
4 years ago#6
That's f***ing stupid. I can just imagine the amout of people got screwed over.
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.

User Info: clo24

clo24
4 years ago#7
There was an update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived