Impossible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Impossible

User Info: MindCrime2007

MindCrime2007
4 years ago#1
So I am got the ZombiU premium pack last week and have had a frustrating time with it since. I initially enjoyed it but am becoming more and more frustrated with the design.

I got around an hour or so in and made it to the supermarket. I did everything I needed to and began making my way back to the safehouse. I was attacked by around six zombies and died. I then woke up as a new survivor in the safe house and was informed that zombies were attacking the safe house and to prepare in 2 minutes.

Problem is, I was a new survivor and only had the cricket bat to defend myself against around 6/7 zombies. It's impossible. I know this game is notoriously difficult but to me it just seems like poor design. At this point, I feel like I have to delete my game and start over. But does this type of thing happen throughout? I am genuinely losing interest in playing the game.

Anyway, back to NSMBU.

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
4 years ago#2
This game has a tough learning curve - once you get past that though it is a trully brilliant game in my opinion - one of the best games I have played in a long time - I am gathering you died on the bit with the screamer - being new to the game - the strategy I would suggest is as soon as you take the barricade off & open the door - RUN diagonally to the left from that door - straight past the screamer & under the fence - keep running throuh door on left - then door on right & down the manhole - you have to know when to pick your fights in this game - being this early in it isn't worth picking this one - if you do want to fight them - as soon as you leave the door - through a flare - as they are huddling round the flare - run up & lay a mine near them - then back up - KABOOM. In regards to defending the safe house - a cricket bat is all you need - head to where you got the bat originally - slide under shutter & just wait for Zombies to crawl under - then smash their heads in - you can barricade both doors if you want - they rarey come through - the only thing you do need to watch out for is 2 zombies that usually drop through the opening in the ceiling - when they drop through though - they pretty much land flat down so one smash with the bat usually brings up the finisher

User Info: woody71

woody71
4 years ago#3
i had the same problem... thats why i now placed some mines around the first erea and always keep a good suply at the safe house

also standing in a doorway shoving and hitting zombies will make it alot easier
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Impossible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived