Seem Completely Stuck

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Seem Completely Stuck

User Info: swarf

swarf
4 years ago#1
Possible spoiler alert:

I died while escaping from the Queen's Quarters, and now to continue the game i need to get to my next point somewhere near Victoria/The Palace, but every single entrance that can take me there seems blocked.

It's so annoying, i'm so close to the end of the game! Any ideas? :(

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
4 years ago#2
You should still be able to get through the sewers - green park way - through all the cargo containers & down the ladder where you had to pick lock for first time - where exactly did you die? - did you make it out of the bunker?

User Info: swarf

swarf
4 years ago#3
mikelunt posted...
You should still be able to get through the sewers - green park way - through all the cargo containers & down the ladder where you had to pick lock for first time - where exactly did you die? - did you make it out of the bunker?

I went that way (through the flat) and eventually come to a hallway with a door that is barricaded but where it is impossible to pull it off.
I died when it started flooding :(

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
4 years ago#4
No not through the flat - I know this works or it certainly did for me when I completed the game for the first time - because I died on the way back to the safe house with panacea in hand - had to go all the way back to the bunker which was a pain because all manholes out & loads of Zombies - you need to start from the safe house as if you are heading to Victoria - through tube train - into green park - up where you got C4 from Armoury - past save house & out into cargo area - head through that area - down the ladder where you orginally lock picked for first time - just keep following through till you make it back to the bunker - I encountered a s**t load of Zombies on my way back so bring some good weapons if you have any - hope this is a bit more clear & good luck
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Seem Completely Stuck

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived