is there any reward or achievement for "Mastering" the scores in each of the

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Wario
  3. is there any reward or achievement for "Mastering" the scores in each of the

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#1
80/80

games?

It seems like the only rewards in this game are from the Collection and thats by amassing a bunch of tokens.

P.S. Is it possible to double up on the same reward or is it guaranteed to be new everytime?
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Boo Destroyer

Boo Destroyer
3 years ago#2
Just one token apiece for clearing them for the first time.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#3
in my experience so far, you don't get repeat prizes.(although there are a couple that sure as hell make you think you do)

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#4
DeathSoul2000 posted...
in my experience so far, you don't get repeat prizes.(although there are a couple that sure as hell make you think you do)

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes for 10-20 prizes in a row I would get nothing but blue capsule prizes which I find to be boring and I really want more red capsule prizes since those are more rewarding imo and fun to play with.

I'm currently rushing to get all 240 prizes before Pikmin 3 releases. Shouldn't be too bad.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#5
The game trolled me pretty hard and gave me a score of 5960 for the 3rd stage of arrow (need 6000 for master rank.) I find the pepper sprays to be useless, whenever I hit one enemy with it, it hits them as if I used a regular arrow, what's the deal?
-Shadow the Hedgehog
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Wario
  3. is there any reward or achievement for "Mastering" the scores in each of the

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived